Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Aisake Term 4 recount writing 2020/ 12 Oct.

 Term 4 recount writing

2020/ 12 Oct.

Creative Writing

12/10/2020

Planning

Who-My family and my two friends' names are Anthony,James came with their family and they are my rugby friends.

What - it was about we went somewhere cool, at the beach Send was black. 

Where -to the lighthouse at Hamilton Beach in the west  we drove there and then we were on the Top of the Mountain, I was freed of Hoyts,Fall down.

When- it was Saturday the 10th of Oct and we went at 10:00. 


It was Saturday the 10th of October and my family and I, and two friends from rugby named Anthony and James came with their family.

and I went at 10:00am to the lighthouse at Hamilton Beach in the West. We drove there in my Dads car. When we got to Hamilton Beach we were on the top of the mountain. I was afriad because I am scared of heights. I thought I would fall down and die. We went to Hamilton Beach because It was somewhere cool. The sand was black and medium hot. My brother said “ouch’ when he stepped on the sand. and The waves were big as a roof. and my friends were puting the black on our Face to look like a beard and my friend said we were girls but we are mans when we put the black sand on our face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment