Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Aisake Creative Writing Term 4 2020

 

Creative Writing



Creative Writing

12/10/2020



  • Trace what happens to each character’s object - where is it at the start and at the end of the story?

  • Write the story of the day from the point of view of the object.


12/10/2020

James Cook was a naughty guy. How do I know this? I’m a flag. I fly high in the sky on a boat. The Endeavour. I could see people and water all the time. James Cook had ugly friends. They acted like animals.

James Cook is like a pig. James Cook would squeal as his butler Tupaia. Cook had a secret, his men killed the handsome Toa boy in 1769 at Mercury Bay.


I keep sailing with James Cook for some minutes and then I fall into the water. I sink. The water is cold and blue. I sink more. I see some fish. A shark got me in his mouth. His teeth felt like I was falling on a rock. I got lost at sea for 250 years. 

Someone found me in a river and he took me to a warm place. I am now in Auckland at St Pius X Catholic School and I am famous.


No comments:

Post a Comment