Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

sanke zentangle 2020

I was drawing on a snake, it took like an hour for me. I drew
some of Tongan patterns, samoan but it was hard for me.
I was getting it, I was doing it with my classmate as well, their
names are Amihuti, Elijah, Savior, Xavier and
Jabez. It's all them but.
I was talking with them, we were laughing loudly
in class but we were
 in the music class we were staying away from people
because if they were

sick, it might be covid-19 if they have it.

6 comments:

  1. kia Ora Aisake, i really liked snake zentangles and your paterns. I hope you do a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aisake, I really liked your patterns on your snake zentangle, I also liked how you did some Tongan and Samoan patterns. Overall great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aisake you have done really well on your Zentangle, nice drawing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a zentangle, and also why did you use togan and samoan patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aisake, I loved how you drawed your picture and how you wrote good sentences. keep on going with your good work.

      Delete