Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

E-asttle Writing term 1 2020

E-asttle Writing 
Aisake- 28 February 
Planning?
- i went to my Uncle wedding 
- and we eat
-play outside


Writing- when i went to my Uncle wedding
at Hamilton we had no Space to sit,
We. have to sander up to Watch them, when it was
Finished we went to eat 
At the Garden World, we went inside the.


But we went to Drink All dye, it felt like I was
in. Heaven, it was sooo yummy,
We went to sit down to pray. when we
finis we went to eat, i eat pig,Curry,
Rice, it was yummy. Again, i went
outside to play with my brother, we were playing


For 10 Minute, we went back inside to
eat again. I was full and I was watching people. 
Dancing on the dancing Floor, the
group was tonga,Nuway,samona,Fiji,

It was. Finished, we all went home, we took a Rest at home.

it was about my text to writi about my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment